Available Courses and Fees
AYURVEDA ACHARYA (BACHELOR OF AYURVEDA MEDICINE & SURGERY -
The Institute offers Bachelor of Ayurveda in Medicine and Surgery (B A M S) course of 5
and 1/2 years duration which includes one year of compulsory internship..
B.A.M.S DEGREE COURSE:
The B.A.M.S. Degree is 5 years and 6 months course consisting the following pattern –
- First Year – 12 months.
- Second Year – 12 months.
- Third Year – 12 months.
- Fourth Year – 18 months.
- Internship – 12 months.
- 12th examination pass with PCB (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) subjects
Aggregate minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology subject for
appear in entrance examination.
- Qualified NEET Examination or any other examination as decided by Central or
- By the counselling conducted by Central Government (for 15% seat for all India
students) and by State Government (for rest 85% seat for Uttar Pradesh
Prof. Rajendra Singh (Rajju Bhaiya) University.
COURSE & OTHER FEE:
Notification Regarding Fees.
As per the rules of C.C.I.M., New Delhi & UP government
- Course fee: 2, 59,000/- per Annum (applicable for one academic session of 2020-21 to 2022-2023)
- Examination fee: As decided by University.
- Security Money: 50,000/- one time at the time of admission (Refundable after
completion of Course).
- Other fee: As decided by College Management.
- Hostel fee: Charges of hostel on double occupancy in single room is: Residence and mess charge: Rs.85, 000/- Per Student Per Annum (including food) for session of 2020-21.
60 students per year intake capacity permitted by CCIM
- Admit Card of NEET examination.
- Counselling Letter.
- Allotment Letter.
- Transfer Certificate (T.C): No admission allowed without a valid T.C. duly
countersigned by competent educational authority.
- Character certificate: The applicant must submit a Character Certificate from the
institution last attended.
- Certificate of Date of Birth (Copy of High School Certificate).
- Migration Certificate: Applicable to students coming from other State / University.
- Passport size Photographs (12 Copies + 6 Copies Stamp size).
- All certificates of examinations passed (Only original Certificate/Marks
sheet/documents will be produced at the time of admission.
OTHER COURSE OFFERED
G.N.M. (Ayurveda) (General Nursing and Midwifery):
- 3 YEARS + 6
MONTHS COMPULSORY INTERNSHIP
- ELIGIBILITY: - 10+2 IN ANY STREAM
D. Pharma (Ayurveda) (Diploma in Pharmacy)-
- 2 YARS + 3 MONTHS
- ELIGIBILITY: - 10+2 PCB OR PCM