The mission of our college is to provide a value-based education and mould the character of our younger generation through synergy of science and spirituality. Providing excellent traditional and classical Ayurveda treatment by a team of dedicated doctors and creating a premier, patient focused and integrated health care delivery system. The Faculty of Ayurveda has been established with the following aims and objectives:
- To facilitate the growth and development of Ayurvedic education.
- To impart high quality graduate and postgraduate training in all branches of Ayurveda.
- To envision, organize and conduct research on various aspects of Ayurveda.
- To establish a Centre of Excellence that provides Ayurvedic medical care to suffering humanity.
- To equip the graduates to meet the global challenges in health care
The vision of the school is to actively pioneer the students with highest quality of traditional values of Ayurveda. The school will strive to advance, innovative teaching methods and research that it can meet the needs of nation in preparation of medicine and management of diseases through Ayurveda.
To provide superior quality undergraduate in the future with state of art facilities, to enhance the research and learning experience, and facilitate the training of a skilled work force to meet the current and future needs of Ayurvedic fields of medical science. Other goals of the institution are:
- To make the institution unique in the field of Ayurveda.
- To prepare students with excellent humanitarian values.
- To prepare the most competent, high quality doctors.